Special thanks to the staff of UMass Boston for their commitment, expertise, and contributions in the production of this manual. The information provided is the direct result of focus groups conducted at the North American Indian Center and has been designed specifically for Native American Grandparents that are Caregivers to their grandchildren.
We hope that it provides the resources necessary to assist and guide you as you continue your journey providing love and hope for the next 7 generations and beyond.
UMass Boston Staff
- Dr. James Cedric Woods, Program Liaison
- Dr. William Holmes, Sociologist
- Sylvia Mignon, Sociologist
Administration for Native Americans
The Grandparents' Resource Guide is funded by a generous grant from the Administration for Native Americans.
North American Indian Center of Boston Staff
- Joanne Dunn, Project Director
- Judi Urquhart, Project Administrator
- Shirlee TwoTwo, Community Outreach Specialist